Periodic Table 3.7
An application containing all the elements of the Periodic Table along with images of the elements in their natural state.
- Detailed information on each element
- Images for each element (126 images in total)
- Graphs of important element properties
- Biographies for the element discoverers
- Interactive display allows you to view the states of the elements at any temperature (from 0 - 6000k)
- XP style support
- Search the all of the element, biography and glossary pages.
- Electron shell diagrams of each element
- Atomic width diagram
- Element names and the majority of the applications buttons are now available in eight different languages. Unfortunately there is just too much text for me to translate (92000+ words).
What's New in version 3.5:
- Added isotope abundance graph
- Added full electron configuration to box notation display
- Added a few of new images
- The text now follows IUPAC convenctions
- Much improved data page navigation
- Some bug fixes and GUI logic improvements
The version 2.0+ Periodic Table requires a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater. If you run your PC at a resolution below this then you may want to download the older version (1.63) that will run fine at resolutions of 800x600.